Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Saturday, March 28, 2009

March pictures

So I've been told by a certain somebody that I post way too many pictures at one time so I need to put them in a slideshow so that they don't take up my whole blog. So here's my first try at making a slideshow. These are all the pictures we've taken in March.



I know you've already seen a video of him singing this song, but this was about 2 weeks ago and he was using the music stand he constructed himself. It's a pumpkin carving kit (that we never opened) that he was holding up against a cup holder tree while at the same time trying to lead the music. He found both pieces and brought it to me and said, "mom a music stand!" so Bobby tapped them together for him.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

they are far too adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must come soon - Kylee is getting so big!!!

Mary Beth said...

I love how he loves music so much.

(Angela - I emailed you trying to get your number so I could call you to tell you about Scout in person. Sorry.)

Maranda said...

I always love all your pictures, and even if you posted a picture for every minute of the day, I would still ask for more! I love how smart and creative, not to mention talented, Tyler is! Check him out! What song is he singing? I can catch a few words, but I'm dumb and can't figure out the exact song. I'm so impressed that he created his own music stand. How adorable can he get? I can't believe how big Kylee is getting, such a cute chubby tummy! I want to eat it.

cnelson said...

i LOOOOOOOOOVE seeing all these pictures!! keep 'em coming!!

Maranda said...

Oh and I looove that outfit your VT got for Kylee. I don't know what it is, but babies look sooo good in black!

Alisa and Sky said...

Oh i love this post!! I love seeing pictures of tyler and kylee!! I am so excited to see you guys in a couple weeks!

Michelle C said...

The pictures are great. I love how Tyler helps give her a bath and carries around purses. Nathan loves to carry around my purses too and David laughs, but I'm sure at some point he'll be switching him to a backpack too. Kylee is precious. I just love all her little outfits. That is amazing that Tyler knew to build a music stand. pretty smart kiddo. nathan enjoys leading the music too and I love it!

Matt and Haley said...

I loved the slideshow and am excited to try it on my blog too.


Google