Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Some Funnies

*We were at the eye doctor today and Bobby was at the desk paying for our contacts as I was filling out paperwork a couple feet away from him. Tyler was sitting next me and he turned to me and said, "Hey Babe!" Bobby turned around and said, "did you just tell mommy hey, babe?" He laughed and loudly said, "Yea! Hey BAABE!" Everybody in the lobby started cracking up laughing! Guess Bobby will have to find a new nickname for me or else people are going to think we have a very weird family!

*We were driving home and Tyler was being a little whiny...
Bobby: "Hey Tyler, if you stop whining I'll give you a present."
Tyler: "NO!"
Bobby: "You don't want a present?!"
Tyler: "No! No present, No nursery!" Then he starts to whimper, "I'm sad. I'm bad boy."
What kid openly admits that they're being bad and says they don't get a present for it! Silly kid.

4 comments:

cnelson said...

he is such a sweetie! i want to give him a present...he is not a bad boy.

Rebekah said...

I love when you post the funny things Tyler says/does. Makes my day!

The Johnson Family said...

HA! What a comedian! He must get it from you, next thing you know he will be speaking ghetto.

Alisa and Sky said...

ha ha he is so funny! i love hearing the funny things he says!


Google