Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Kylee's blessing weekend-Sun.

Okay here are the rest of the pictures from Kylee's blessing, some of you may have already seen these on my mom's blog, but I think I have a few on here that she didn't post. Most of these will probably only be interesting to my family because...well because they're just pictures of us (ha ha) but I guess that's why we all blog anyway right? :)

The Nelson kiddos


The whole fam


The Bricker clan


Bobby was SO annoyed that we were taking pictures...


...hence the reason we couldn't get a decent shot of just the three of us. He refused to smile for any more pictures! C'mon Bobby this is for posterity!!!


Thanks to all those that came to Kylee's blessing and stayed after to "munch and mingle" with us!!


Nate giving Kylee kisses goodbye. He is SUCH a sweet boy!


Tyler saying bye to Alisa and Nate


Michael (Jana and Adam's little boy) loved to give Tyler kisses, but Tyler is really weird about having people come into his personal space. Don't take it personally Michael, Tyler doesn't even like me to give him kisses!


These are just some pictures my mom took of Kylee and me. Thanks for taking such great pics mom, I'll have to print some of these!








I was SOOO in love with her dress (thanks mom!!!). The reason I fell in love with it was because it was so similar to my wedding dress and she looked like the prettiest princess there ever was!




Thanks again to my family and the Pilkington's for driving for many many hours to come share this special day with us!! (and of course those of you who drove a couple blocks-we love yall too! :) )

6 comments:

Maranda said...

Ah, so sweet! I love your hair, you look so pretty. I looooove Kylee's dress!! That is so amazing! Now you're making me feel really guilty for not being there. But thanks for sharing the photos and stories! :)

Rebekah said...

You guys make such a cute little family! Wish I could have been there!

Alisa and Sky said...

Cute cute pictures! I am glad we were able to come up for Kylees special day. She is so adorable and I miss you guys so much!

cnelson said...

ditto to Alisa's comment. she speaks for all of us. love you and miss you all! (i think my favorite pic is the one of Bobby being annoyed with the picture taking...classic!)

Aaron & Jayme said...

Wow your mom takes such good pictures! Can I borrow her?

Michelle C said...

the pics your mom took are wonderful!


Google