Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sunday sweetness!

One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong...

(A picture that Tyler colored during nursery on Sun. The last picture-that he colored blue-is a picture of a baby. Any questions about how he feels about his baby sister?)

Well...I think she belongs perfectly! (sorry it's a little blurry-I have to have the camera away from her face to get her to smile and then quickly try to snap the pic, so most pictures of her smiling are a blury :( )


You can tell Tyler didn't know I was taping him. I love this boy!


I just realized when I was uploading these pictures that I haven't posted any pictures that I've taken since Kylee's blessing-that was a month ago! Needless to say there will be a months worth of pictures coming soon (whether you want them or not:)!

9 comments:

cnelson said...

that video is priceless. He is sooo good...totally recognize the song. It was the Mother's Day song that you sang your first Mother's Day in Primary when you all sang in Sacrament meeting. one of my faves! love it!!

The Johnson Family said...

How cute is he! Every video you post makes me laugh out loud. I need to come visit or vis versa!!

Unknown said...

okay that is soooooooooooo sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beckie said...

I laughed out loud at my desk at work, thanks a lot Angela. I love that he was "playing church"
So cute!

Rebekah said...

I love that he loves to sing! He has such a sweet little spirit. I hope you guys come visit us soon so we can see this little guy and Kylee! (You and Bobby, too of course!)

the McLaughlin's said...

They must be practicing that song in nursery for mothers day. How cute is that!

Michelle C said...

You kids are darling!!! I love how Tyler colored his baby blue because she's special!!

Alisa and Sky said...

Ha ha!! that video is awesome!! so glad you got that on tape!! I think its so funny that he colored kylee blue! Kylee's smile is so cute!

Mary Beth said...

so cute!
I love that pic of Kylee - GORGEOUS


Google