Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Monday, March 9, 2009

Tylerisms

*As I'm getting him out of his car-seat to go into the mall.
Mom: "Okay Tyler we're here are you ready to go play?"
Tyler: "Whatever." (while rolling eyes)

*While Bobby and I were trying to have a conversation in the kitchen.
Tyler: "Mommy? Mommy? MOOOmmy? MOOOOMMMMY?!" (with increasing volume)
Mom: "What Tyler?!"
T: "Mommy, I have question."
M: "You have a question?"
T: "Yes, I have question."
M: "What's your question?"
T: "I don't know. I just have question."

*After he puked up his lunch because he didn't want to eat it. (he will make himself gag and then throw up when he doesn't want to eat something. I can't even begin to tell you how frustrating this is for me-this happens about once a week.)
Mom: "UGH! Tyler I am so mad at you! GRRRR!"
Tyler: "Mommy, you Ogar."
M: "I'm an Ogar?"
T: "Yea, you Ogar. UGHHHHH!"

*Tyler tries to climb up ANYTHING that is at an incline-whether it's possible to climb or not.
Mom: "Tyler that's not a ladder, you can't climb that."
Tyler: "Boys can climb it."

*When Tyler turned 2 we started doing time-outs with him, and sometimes when he gets sent to time out he'll try to get up and play with his toys, or he'll ask to watch Blues clues and I'll say, Tyler you're in trouble right now, that means no TV and no toys. The other night I was apologizing to him for not being patient with him.
Mom: "Tyler, I'm sorry I yelled at you, I shouldn't have done that, that was wrong of me."
Tyler: "You trouble. No TV, No toys, No bath!" (no bath?!)

*When I think Tyler might have a present in his pants, I 'll say, "Tyler do you have poopy bums?" and he'll always say, "nope, I clean bum." The other day I said, "I have to go potty, I'll be right back." He walked into the bathroom just as I was flushing the toilet and said, "Mom, you haves clean bum!"

These are all I remember from the past week, but I'm sure there are more. He sure does keep us laughing these days!

6 comments:

Michelle C said...

That's so cute! He's talking so much! It's amazing. My favorite is "Boys can climb it!" That's great

Alisa and Sky said...

Ha ha! Those are so funny! I cant wait for nate to start talking! Kids are so funny!

cnelson said...

gotta love that boy! he makes me laugh, too! next time you feel frustrated with him just remember that grandma wants to hug him and give him a hug instead.

Rebekah said...

No bath? He must really like baths if he thinks that is a punishment!

Ben and Nanci Hanks said...

I'm excited to have a boy someday. He is so cute. I can't believe it's been two years!

The Gould Family said...

Thats so funny! I seriously laughed out loud at the "no bath", he's too funny!


Google