Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Kylee's blessing weekend-Sat.

This past Sunday we blessed Kylee and were fortunate enough to have ALL of my family come up for it. It's not very often anymore that we all get to be together, so we really appreciated everyone making the LONG drive to come for the weekend. Since I went a little camera crazy this weekend, I decided to divide this post into 2-Saturday and Sunday.

Here's what happened Sat.:
Most of the family got to meet Kylee for the first time, including my dad...


Then we went to Chilis for lunch-yum!!




I meant to take a picture of just Amanda and Alena but ended up getting 5 out 7 people in the family in it.


Then it was back to our house to let the kids stretch their legs and let our stomach's settle.






So what I've found is that Tyler only smiles for pictures when Alena is around. Hmmm...


And he saves a few for Amanda as well!


The sisters...


Then we got bored...
(Alisa-Tyler was watching me post this and he said, "mommy, Aweesa crazy!")




Get ready...


Get ready...


...and Pose!


Mamaw (grandma) was taking care of Kylee


We heard the little boys laughing so went in to see what was going on...


This is how you fit 12 people in our apartment (Alisa was somewhere)...


Then it was time for Tyler to open bday presents from my family. Nate tried to take every single one of them before Tyler could open them, and Tyler would just let him. Then he'd look up at me like, ok mom what are you going to do about that?! Ha Ha!


Goodnight Moon Book


Backyardigans Memory Game-


Animal Sounds thingy (thanks a lot mom-that's not annoying at all) :)


What did Auntie Alisa get you?


Tonka Truck thing




Kylee was just being her cute, happy self!


She snuggled right up to Auntie Amanda!






Then we went to a place called The Fun Park where they had bowling, skating, laser tag, a HUGE jungle gym thing, and arcade games. We had lots of fun playing around, trying to beat one another at air hockey, dance dance revolution and bowling. Nate and Tyler would have been just fine playing all night in the jungle gym.

Cutie pie Nate smiling for Grandma






There's just something about a man with a gun that's so hot-even if it's fake!


Ah, too bad! (referring to the Game Over flashing on the screen)


Who has the hottest body at Pineview High School? That's right...me. (Yes, Ty did get voted best body of his high school)








Tyler and Nate playing with the bats their daddy's won for them with all their tickets from the night.


After this it was back home for bed to get ready for Sunday!

5 comments:

Mel said...

Don't forget our siblings are getting married..........REMEMBER??? You have such a beautiful family!

Ash said...

Angela, I found your blog! Tyler is such a cutie, I love the videos of him laughing and singing - so precious. And Kylee, is well, just plain adorable. She definitely the cutest baby in the ward! I can't wait to see pics from Sunday! I also have to tell you (totally not related to this post) that we had an Enrichment meeting and it just wasn't the same without you!

Michelle C said...

Wow that is wonderful! I miss my family so much. I'm glad you had a good time. You're such a super mom. Taking care of two little ones with no sleep and still had the whole fam at your apt! I love Ky with her bracelet and belt in the first pic. I had to laugh when you said Bobby was hot with a gun! lol and that's hilarious your brother got voted best body! I love it. That's silly they have a vote for that.

Mary Beth said...

how fun to have your family over. and I've said a million times and I'll say it a million times more, you seriously have the most beautiful family I've ever seen in my life. Y'all all have this ridiculously GORGEOUS smile and your teeth are perfect. Makes me sick!!!
There's a superlative called "hottest body" - that's kinda risque isn't it! haha, I wish I could've won that one.
I LOVE your hair short.

Alisa and Sky said...

Why do I look so bad in every picture! I agree with tyler that I am a little crazy :)


Google