Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Friday, March 20, 2009

I hate...

I hate that Kylee hasn't taken a nap longer than 30 min. in the past 3 days.

I hate that if she's not eating or sleeping, 99.2% of the time she's crying.

I hate that she's all of a sudden decided not to take a pacifier.

I hate that I can't eat ANYTHING I like! Do you have any idea how many things contain some sort of dairy? If you use butter (or any dairy item) to even cook it, I can't have it. Even Ritz crackers have Soy in them. This diet things is making me so crazy I can't even think straight.

I hate that I have a clogged milk duct because it hurts SO bad!

I hate that I'm sitting here crying because it's the only thing I can control right now.

I hate that I've had to miss my workouts Thur. and today due to a fussy baby that has decided to wake up at 4:30 am to eat 3 nights in a row. (She's slept through the night for over a month not waking up till 7:30-and yes her routine is exactly the same) I now see how mom's "let themselves go" what you want always gets put on the end of the list.

I hate that I have no idea what's wrong with her because after some research of my own, I'm now thinking that rather than an allergy to milk, the problem might be an oversupply of milk (a whole different post); which I have absolutely no idea how to remedy since she doesn't eat that many times a day as it is.

I hate that I can't get Kylee on a schudule because 1) I don't like telling Tyler he has to be quiet all the time to try and get her to fall asleep at certain times (Babywise) because he's a kid and he shouldn't have to be quiet all day. And 2) because I can't let her cry herself to sleep (again, Babywise) because she wakes Tyler up and he desperately needs his sleep! and 3) She seems to have come with her very own schudule that will NOT be shaken.

I hate that Bobby is so busy with school right now that we spend pretty much zero time together.

I hate that on this first day of spring it's a gorgeous day and I'm inside wallowing in self pity.

I hate that I'm sitting here making a list of things I hate.

11 comments:

Maranda said...

I'm so sorry sweetie! I wish more than anything I could come over and help you. Just know it's ok to be upset, and frustrated, and cry. I can't come up next weekend b/c I have family in town, but maybe the weekend after that. I hope you can hold on till then. Let me know if I can do anything! I'm sorry it's been such a rough week.

The Johnson Family said...

Yikes, I'm sorry. I hate those days when nothing seems right. You need some sunshine! Not only does it brighten your spirits but the UV rays are clinically proven to improve your mood! I hope things turn around soon.

Unknown said...

I hate that you are sitting there feeling that way and I am in TExas and can't come help you!!!! AWWWWWW! UGH I really wish I knew what to say...I don't - but I just remembered that one time when we were in the parking lot and my car accidentally hit the other one and I said oh my gosh what should I do - do you remember your response? You said - take off! :) LOL - so maybe you should just take off? Hmm maybe with the kids if the hubby isn't available. Awww my poor angela. Maybe Kylee wants carrots. Tell her when she is old enough i will send them - she isn't quite there yet. That might help :)

Unknown said...

P.S. I LOVE YOU AND I think you are the best cheerleader in the world! :)

Joy said...

Babies are so frustrating! They are adorable and lovable, but I always say that each should come with their own owners manual so you know why they cry, won't eat, etc!!! Babywise isn't working out too well for us either. I think the best thing from that book is just the idea of not feeding your baby right before sleep time so they don't depend on it to sleep. Other than that... maybe it works for some people! I'm sorry things are tough. Sometimes I like reading negative things people write, because then I know there's nothing wrong with me when I feel like nothing's going right! Life is good, but sometimes things are just really awful and really tough! But you're doing the best you know how! Hang in there.

dixonfamily said...

Seriously, some days just suck!!!! I am so sorry that you are having to go through this right now, and I'm sorry that I have no good advice to offer. Since I'm too far away to come and hold your sweet fussy baby and give you a much need break, I'll pray that someone closer will. I'll pray that Kylee will sleep, that your clogged duct will unclog, that you'll be able to find something to eat that won't upset your baby's stomach, and that you will feel peace that you are doing the most important thing you can do, being a mom...even though some days totally suck!!! Love you!

Alisa and Sky said...

The comment above took the words right out of my mouth!! I am sorry I cant be there to help! I wish I could be!! I love you! Hang in there! Everything will be ok and be back to the way it was shortly!! We will pray for you guys...we always do!

Joy said...

Oh yeah one more thing, I read that babies have growth spurts and eat more around 6 weeks, 3 months, and 6 months. Since your little one is around that 3 month mark, I'll bet the new 4:30 am feedings are just temporary! Hopefully. I want to hear more about the milk oversupply idea too.

Mary Beth said...

today made me realize that these things are so little - I'm going to try and have the attitude that at least I have a baby that I can listen to cry - and at least I know that I have a family that really loves me.

Michelle C said...

I'm SOOO sorry that things are hard! I just hope it passes quickly. babies are such a challenge. I had a horrible time with Nathan. He didn't sleep through the night until he was about 7 months and had all these screaming issues and never napped more than 20-30 minutes. They thought he had reflux, but he had an allergic reaction to the meds. He ended up being starving (that's all) and we started him on rice cereal at 3 months and 3 weeks. I hope things get better for you soon. That's so hard that you don't have Bobby's help or even time to spend together! I never got a clogged milk duct, but I hear it can be pretty bad!!! I will be thinking about you! and Angela, don't push yourself too much. Why not just wait until Kylee is older to try to get into an exercise routine. You have such a full plate and you look awesome and don't have that much weight to lose. Maybe just take an official break from it for a while! A few months or something! I think you're asking quite a lot of yourself!! XOXOX

Rebekah said...

You poor thing! You have to be one of the toughest people I know, Bobby is so lucky to have you as a wife, Tyler and Kylee are so lucky to have you as a mother, and I am so lucky to have you as a sister in law! You inspire me to overcome all the silly little problems that I have had, and will have with this pregnancy! We will be keeping you guys in our prayers. I love you Angela!!


Google