Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Friday, March 13, 2009

I'm "decent"

I was walking into the Rec center last night to go to my "power toning" aerobics class and standing outside the front door were 3 teenage guys that looked about my brothers age (18). One of them said hi to me so I said hi back and right as the door was closing he turned to his friends and I heard him say, "she's decent." I thought it was so funny! I don't know if decent is an insult or a compliment-I guess it depends on the day-but yesterday I took it as a compliment. Hey, I'm a 25 year old mother of 2, with greasy hair (I hadn't washed my hair in 2 days) and NO make-up on. Decent...I'll take it!! Ha Ha!

7 comments:

Alisa and Sky said...

Ha ha love it! I actually was driving to one of skylers softball games earlier this week and I heard a honk so I look over and there is a truck full of guys waving at me. I just wanted to roll down my window and point to nate was in the back seat. It was funny!

Just Jaime said...

That's when I tell myself "I stiiillll got it!"

Mary Beth said...

haha - that's great!!
I love flashing my ring to silly little boys.

Joy said...

oh yeah decent is definitely good! you've still got it, obviously!

Rebekah said...

I think it was a compliment! Nathan says in man talk, "decent" means "I think she's hot, but I'm not going to admit it unless my friends agree with me." So, yay for you!

Aaron & Jayme said...

hahaha!!!

Michelle C said...

Don't you love it! That's great. I think it is a compliment for sure.


Google