Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What am I supposed to do?

The kid loves jewelry!


And just so one day when he sees that picture he can't say that it was a set-up or that I put those on him, I had to take proof that he

willingly goes to my drawer...


...and one...


...by one...


...puts every bracelet he can reach on.


At least he always puts them back in the drawer and doesn't get too mad when I tell him he can't wear them outside of the house. Sorry Tyler, I'm sure you'll laugh about this one day too!

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

How cute! If Bobby ever complains just remind him of a certain picture of him and his friends dressed in woman's clothes when he was much older than Tyler!

beckie said...

You know, I have a nephew who always puts on my necklaces, I am sure its a normal attraction to shiny things.

Aaron & Jayme said...

Finally, reassurance that it's NORMAL for boys to do this!! Both of my little guys LOVE to put on my jewerly, make-up and shoes!

Michelle C said...

That's so cute! I love it.


Google