Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

32 Weeks



Everything's going pretty good right now. My doctor said my iron levels are a little low so he wants me to start taking a daily iron supplement, in addition to the pre-natals, so that when Kylie (we're pretty sure that will be her name :)) comes and I lose all that blood, my levels will still be high enough that I won't pass out, or feel extra tired or sick or whatever, so I just picked up some generic Iron pills from Walmart that are supposed to be gentle on your stomach...we'll see. I'm measuring under average right now so he thinks Kylie probably won't be too much bigger than Tyler was (5lbs. 9oz.). Needless to say we've picked up a few preemie outfits for her since that was the only thing that fit Tyler for the first 3-4 weeks. I can't believe I'm already to the 2 week appointments now, this pregnancy has gone by so much faster than the first one, but I'm much more nervous this time; isn't that weird?! Not so much for the delivery/recovery, but for the idea of having 2 kids. AHHHHH! Hopefully some of you other moms have felt this way too!!!

9 comments:

Aaron & Jayme said...

I always thought it was hard adjust to 1 baby. From 1-2 babies was easy for me. I'm just worried when we have the next one! I only have 2 hands, but 3 kids! How do people do that! You're beautiful by the way!

Maranda said...

You're a blogging fool today! I love it!! You're so cute, I love your little basketball tummy. I'm glad things are going well, I can't wait to meet Kylie! I can't believe how big Tyler is, just even compared to this summer. He has grown from baby to a little boy in just a few months, so crazy! You have the cutest family, and a little girl will complete the ensemble!

Goratrain and Ian-ator said...

You are making me absolutely sick at how cute you look pregnant. You look super cute still. How is it possible that I look like a bloated whale or as if I am having sextuplets. You, on the other hand, look great!

Alisa and Sky said...

You look awesome! You are such a cute pregnant person! You dont look swollen at all! Are you not swelling this time? Maybe there is hope for me that I wont look like a poof ball next time! I dont have any advice for you on this because I only have one baby for now, but good luck with everything!

Rebekah said...

YAY! Finally a belly shot. I can't wait to see little Kylie. I am glad that your pregnancy is going to much better.

Anonymous said...

your body looks great. Have you even gained any weight anywhere other than your belly? I love the name Kylie!!!

Michelle C said...

I must agree, I love the belly shots. you look SO incredibly wonderful!! Tyler was such a little peanut, I bet @ 5lbs 9 oz!! I like the name Kylie! Names are so hard to choose. What fun to be having a girl now. Tyler will be a great big brother. I can understand being very nervous about being a mom of 2!!! You'll do great though.

Ashley said...

You look so darn cute! I have an appointment on Friday and then I go to 2 week appointments!! It's blowing my mind to think it's getting that close!!!

Ben and Nanci Hanks said...

You are darling!


Google