Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fall into Fall

I figured I'd better post these pictures now since fall is pretty much over for us (it's snowing today). I can't believe it was just last week that I took these and now the trees are almost completely bare!

We had just got back from picking Bobby up from work and before we could grab him, Tyler had taken off running into the leaves. He had played in them quite a bit all week, but I hadn't taken any pictures so I ran upstairs and got my camera, and I'm so glad I did since there aren't any leaves left to play in!

(sorry, I know there's a gillion pictures...but really how do you choose just one?! I need to figure out how to do one of those collage things.)





There's no way daddy was going to let the fact that we had no rake stop him from making Tyler the best pile of leaves...the kitchen broom would have to suffice! And what a man, he doesn't even take a second to change out of his work clothes or take off his backpack. He just gets right to work for his boy!


They were trying to shake more leaves down from the tree.








He gathers...


...he throws...


...and he is amazed!


Yea Tyler!






This was taken on a different day, but I just love the little expression on his face! He LOVES playing in the leaves.

7 comments:

Jody said...

wow is that your back yard??!!!! it looks huge!

Alisa and Sky said...

why do you guys have to live so far away? I wished you guys lived close so I could see you guys a lot! We are coming for thanksgiving! Skyler does not know it yet, but he doesnt have a choice :) I miss seeing you guys to much!

Rebekah said...

I wouldn't have been able to pick between those pictures either, they are so adorable! I like all the pictures you post, so don't feel like you have to choose fewer! I don't get to see enough of my adorable nephew. You guys look like such loving parents. Tyler is a lucky little guy.

Jana said...

too cute!

Anonymous said...

i love those pictures! too bad we don't get any leaves like that, we just have pinestraw

Aaron & Jayme said...

Thank you for all of your comments! You're awesome!!

I wish we have leaves here :( Or trees for that matter. I've seen ONE tree with leaves and I thought it was the coolest thing!

What a great hubby to just jump right in after work! Tyler is a lucky boy!

Michelle C said...

He is so precious. I totally understand how you couldn't choose, they were all great. Especially him throwing the leaves. I love how Bobby didn't even take off his backpack, that's so sweet!!


Google