Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Monday, November 24, 2008

Thank You "Aunt" MaryBeth!

I love getting packages in the mail-especially if I'm not expecting one! Well today in the mail was a wonderful surprise from my friend MaryBeth. She makes these adorable headbands and I guess I left enough comments about them on her blog that she got sick of it and sent me one of my own! :) I am SO in love with it and am so excited because it's Kylie's very first-and only so far- hair accessory. I couldn't get the best picture of it because I'm not very good with my camera, but it is this beautiful, bold orange color that I never would have picked out on my own because I'm really intimidated by bright colors. But ever since I've known MaryBeth I've been jealous of her awesome sense of style and ability to pick out and wear fun colors, so I was excited that the headband had a little bit of MaryBeth flare to it! Thanks again "Aunt" MaryBeth, Kylie's going to look so cute wearing this!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you, Angela!!! That was really sweet.
love you (and Kylie)

Alisa and Sky said...

Oh that turned out super cute! i love it! Kylie will definitely look so cute in it!

The Gould Family said...

that is so cute!! good job mary beth!

Aaron & Jayme said...

Oh my gosh that is adorable! I so want a girl!!


Google