Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Monday, November 24, 2008

Daddy and Tyler

I just realized I had a couple pictures that were taken over the last couple weeks that I never posted and I love them because they show how much Tyler and his daddy love each other! I seriously could watch the two of them interact all day. Tyler just eats up any and ALL attention he can get from his daddy and Bobby loves (and constantly rubs it in my face) that Tyler is definitely a daddy's boy! I can't wait to even out the playing field!

Reading The Jolly Postman


Tyler cracking up at Daddy's witch voice.


At the fountain in The Gateway in SLC. Daddy trying to keep Tyler from running in the water.


Giving in to his little boys adorable voice when he says, "PLEEEASE" and walking him through the fountain.


So I'm not so sure what the girl in the orange tank is thinking. I was thinking, "where is her mother?!" It was really cold that day!! Surprisingly they walked back and forth through the fountain and managed not to get wet!


Okay. That's all.

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

I love the pictures, I'm glad Bobby has made such a great Dad.

Anonymous said...

those are really cute - I love Gateway

Alisa and Sky said...

oh how cute! Bobby is a way good dad, but you are a way good mom too! Thats why you guys make the perfect family :)

Alisa and Sky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alisa and Sky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Google