Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Um, can I just say...

That I LOVE this boy!!!! He has this crazy, goofy, quirky side to him that makes me laugh so hard I want to pee my pants (seriously, sometimes he'll be doing something so bizarre that Bobby and I just look at each other and wonder where in the world he came up with it and swear he can't be our child)

This is his Wow Wow Wubbzy face (Noggin anyone?)


and then he has this serious, super sweet, adorable side that makes me want to just kiss his cute little cheeks for hours (like when he comes up and gives me a kiss randomly during the day, or sits reverently during sacrament meeting, or follows along with his finger like he's actually reading when we read scriptures)


I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw him doing this. I had left him on the bed and went out to the kitchen to grab something and when I came back he had gotten the "pipturs" (scriptures) down from the book shelf next to the bed and had them opened and was "reading" them when I came back in. He loves the scriptures and it makes my heart just melt when I see him do things like this. We read them as a family (just 1 verse each) after his bath at night and he gets so excited. As soon as we have his diaper on he is asking for the "pipturs" and he just sits there and listens as we read, nodding his head enthusiastically as if to say, I totally know what you're talking about, and will repeat the words he knows when it's his turn to read. I just love this boy and am so thankful he's apart of our family!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is precious - you're a good example to him.

Rebekah said...

You guys must be doing something right as parents for him to love the scriptures like that!

Ben and Nanci Hanks said...

He is a cutie-He'll be such a good big brother!

Michelle C said...

Oh Angela, that is so awesome!! Seriously melt your heart for sure!!


Google