Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

Since I didn't really want to make the 7 hour drive to St. George this year for Thanksgiving, (this close to my due date) my wonderful family made the trek north and we met in the middle in Provo at my sister Amanda's apartment. We just went down for the day but had lots of fun just hanging out and being together and eating YUMMY food! I don't have very many pictures from the afternoon because my camera battery died (which I was SO mad about) but here are a couple from our day.

We took Tyler to the duck pond, just south of BYU's campus, to feed the ducks and he was loving it! The ducks...not so much. (my camera died right after this little trip)











Most of the pictures are of Alena chasing after him like this because she was afraid he was going to run right into the pond (which he would have) or that the ducks were going to bite him (which they would have), she is definitely his protector!






A picture from last Thanksgiving just to show how much he's changed in a year!
2007


2008


We also took our family christmas picture since we were all together. This is our goofy one! (If you click on the pic to make it bigger you can tell even Tyler was trying to make the "kissy face"!)


Just a couple more random shots from the day:

Me and my two fav little boys (Nate & Tyler)


Tyler and Bobby NOT cooperating for pictures


My sister and her cute family


Us


The "real" us.


I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your fam - they always take the funnest pics and so we can see how fun y'all are

Rebekah said...

I love your cute belly! I can't believe it is almost time! We had fun in St George, I had never been there so it was pretty awesome. Wish we could have seen you guys, but I am sure we will see you this summer.

Alisa and Sky said...

Aww tyler has grown a lot! He is such a cutie! You didnt put any pictures of your family and there were some cute ones!

Michelle C said...

Wonderful photos. You look great. I love your belly (: Looks like you had a fun time. Fun Christmas photos.


Google