Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Addresses

Amidst all the chaos of the normal holiday excitement and craziness, getting ready for a baby and taking care of a toddler, I am attempting to get our Christmas cards out before Christmas this year. It would be oh so helpful if you could leave me with your address ASAP so that I can send you one. (yes, I'm assuming that everyone that reads this blog will want one because...hello, why would you not want a picture of my family plastered to your fridge?!) For those of you who would rather not leave your address in the comments of this blog please send it to my email: angelanelson1@hotmail.com or you can send it to me in a message on facebook. Even if you think I have your address send it to me again because I don't know what I did with my list from last year. Thanks. (and if you're on my email list you'll probably get this message too) Yea for Christmas!

5 comments:

LC said...

Hey Angela, I would love to get a Christmas card from you. My address is 10473 North Morgan Blvd. Cedar Hills UT 84062.

Rebekah said...

I need your new address too! My address is 3197 N Farm Rd 137, Springfield, MO 65803

Aaron & Jayme said...

Yes I want one!!!

8539 S. Mohawk Dr.
Safford, AZ 85546

dixonfamily said...

Definitely want one!!
4704 Spring Lake Pkwy
Mansfield, TX
76063

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?


Google