Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Some videos

Sorry there's a lot...

She's starting to laugh a lot more easily now (like not JUST for Tyler)! My favorite part is at the end where she sees Tyler and just lunges for him. She LOVES him!


The skin tight jammies, the ballerina dance move and the dainty hand gesture will make this video worth millions when he's a teenager. Bobby's really mad that I taught him though. I guess I can sort of understand why...


The pipes in our house can be really loud and for some reason this particular night, when our neighbors were using their water, the pipes were really loud and they totally freaked Tyler out! For some reason he thought the noise was coming from his little couch and when we said, "oh it's just the pipes." he thought we had said it was the vipers-as in the snake-and he refused to sit on it. Every time we would try to put him on it he would scream and run off of it clinging to us. (it was actually really funny and I wish I would have got that part on camera, but i didn't think about yet.) This video was taken a good 10-15 min. after it happened so he had finally calmed down, but I just thought what he was saying was so funny-especially because it was totally
unprompted.

2 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

Tyler is TOO funny. I love the "so fabulous" thing, its cracked me up!

Michelle C said...

Those videos are just great! You can tell Kylie really loves her big brother. I just love the "freak out" thing. He is adorable!


Google