Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Monday, June 8, 2009

Court of Honor

Okay, so I will slowly but surely post everything that's been going on the past couple weeks and I'll start with our week (like over 2 weeks ago) down in St. George. My brother graduated from High School and had his court of honor for obtaining his Eagle Scout award the same week so we decided to take a little mini vacation and spend a week with the fam.

The WHOLE family!


The Nelson kiddos-Alena, me, Ty, Alisa and Amanda

-Somehow my hand ended up in a weird place. Sorry Alena! :)





Our little family!


Congratulations Ty, that's a GREAT accomplishment! (But I'm pretty sure 98% of all the work behind the award goes to you mom, so yea Go Mom!)

4 comments:

cnelson said...

whew, so glad this is OVER!!

Alisa and Sky said...

You got some cute pics! I am going to have to get copies!

Michelle C said...

You look amazing Angela!! Some super cute pictures. I love that last one of Tyler.

Mary Beth said...

congrats to Ty!
You and your sisters have the coolest clothes (and seriously I want to look cool in a simple dress and cowboy boots - only Alena!!!)


Google