Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A little somethin'

Well, both my kids are still sleeping (a really big deal!) so I'll just throw another couple pictures on here. Last night we had planned a family evening where we were going to go to the Logan Zoo (really just a monkey and bird exhibit with a couple coyote's and snakes thrown here and there) and then have a picnic at the park right next door for dinner. We wanted to do this because 1. it's the only day this week that it wasn't supposed to rain and 2. the only night this week that both Bobby and I will be home together with the kids. Well recently nothing seems to ever go as planned and of course the one day we make plans something out of the blue happens (I'm learning to be very flexible). About 20 min. before we were going to leave a girl, that moved out of our ward a little over a month ago, called and said she was on the way to the hospital to be induced and needed somebody to watch her 3 year old boy and let him stay the night. What was I supposed to do?! So of course I said we could watch him, but was really sad that our fun family night had to be canceled! But fortunately a sweet couple in our ward was outside talking to Bobby as he was working on a car he's fixing up for a friend, and offered to go with us and let this little boy ride in their car. (His carseat wouldn't fit in ours with the 2 we already have in there) So even though our plans had to be tweaked a bit, and included a few more people than intended, we actually had a lot of fun and really enjoyed our night out as a family. I'm just so thankful for fun people who care!

Anyway, I brought the camera but the memory card was full and after deleting about 20 pictures and taking 5 new ones the battery died. So it was kinda pointless, but here are the few we took...

The other little boy and Tyler






Hillaree trying to get Kylee to smile-not happening. (MB this is the bow you made for her, I wasn't sure if I had posted a picture of her wearing it yet or not, but I love it and she gets lots of compliments when she wears it!)


Then we tried to use Tyler to get her to smile-still not happening.


Oh, and as we were driving home from the zoo, another girl in my ward, who is like best friends with the girl that moved out, called and said that she just got home and would be happy to take this little boy for the night so we dropped him off over there, which was a huge help since Kylee's still waking up during the night!

3 comments:

Mary Beth said...

the zoo is the funnest place to go - I love taking my kids so much that we got the yearly membership.
I love her wearing the headband :o)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness Kylee looks so grown up!!!! Sad!

Shay said...

Thank you so much!!! I'm sorry though that I called at a bad time. I don't know hardly anyone in our new ward and still (as far as I know) don't have home/visiting teachers. Last I checked our records are still in your ward.

I found your blog on someones blog from our old ward... well my old ward... I'm so happy we can keep in touch! Check out my blog, we just put pictures up of our new little guy.

Oh, and isn't your ward the greatest! I love how willing to serve they are. It was one of the hardest things.... well... THE hardest part of moving away. Especially since we are still going to school.

Thank you so much again for taking Bug!!! (his blog name)


Google