Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Monday, July 6, 2009

More to come...

Stay tuned for-

  • Our Anniversary getaway story


  • The Fourth of July


  • Kylee's first time (sort of) eating solids


  • Why Bobby shooting off fireworks in St. George is a BAD idea!

  • And Hundreds of pictures!
What was supposed to be a fabulous-and so VERY VERY needed- vacation for Bobby and I, turned into nightmare after nightmare. But really, would you expect anything less than drama from my life?

8 comments:

Rebekah said...

Those are some pretty good teasers! I am going to have to be checking your blog frequently until you post!

Unknown said...

Kylee is ADORABLE if I hadn't mentioned that! I love her face in that picture! She looks pretty excited! :)

BTW I heard about the fire - that is sad! Poor Bobby!

cnelson said...

you all had quite a time!

Alisa and Sky said...

Mom told me all about everything...so crazy!! I feel bad yall werent able to have as much fun as you could have!

The Johnson Family said...

OH NO what happened?? I hope you got some R and R out of you little get away!

Michelle C said...

I am wanting to hear more! Sorry it didn't turn out so great.

Aaron & Jayme said...

That's not nice to leave hints like that and keep us waiting!!!! Hurry up and post girl!!!

Ash said...

So I was browsing around and ended up at your wonderful mother's blog. Wow! She has some adorable cards and stuff. And I absolutely loved her post on how not to celebrate the 4th of July! It was fabulous! She's coming to visit you guys right? I can't wait to meet her.


Google