Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Thursday, June 25, 2009

A little catch-up

Last week Tyler's friend Jillian got to come over and play for a couple hours so her mom and dad could go out and celebrate her mom's birthday! Tyler's still pretty shy around girls (okay everyone really) but Jillian brings out his fun side and he pretty much just follows her around and does whatever she does!

Yes, these were totally posed...but at least he complied and was pretty happy to put his arm around her ;)


I love that she always has the silliest faces for the camera!


She loves to grab his hand and say, "Come on Tyler let's go!"




One day I found his elephant comfortably taking a nap under the TV and I thought it was funny so I took a picture...


Tyler got so mad at me and said, "No mom, you wake ewaphant up!!" So I guess he felt he needed to rescue him.


The other day my super fabulously creative, totally on-the-ball, visiting teacher came over and brought me this "happy meal" that she made by hand just to make a visiting teaching appointment! She puts me to shame.


She even hand made the lunch tray and french fry holder thingy.

*The hamburger is cupcake, brownie and frosting and the fries are sugar cookies. How stinkin' cute is that?!?! She did feel really bad that I couldn't eat it, but knew I would be uber impressed with her mad skillz!

This week I had the opportunity to drive down to Salt Lake and meet with some old BYU roomies for lunch. It was so fun to catch up and get together again! Thanks for setting everything up Ellen!! Ellen (Jake), me (with no kids-thanks Bobby!), Bree (holding Melinda's baby Bree, but also due with her own baby in 2 weeks!), and Melinda. Too bad my eyes are closed and we only took 1 picture! ha ha!


The other day we were going out to have a BBQ with a bunch of people that live in our apartment and Tyler wanted to wear red AND blue flip-flops. I told him he had to choose either red OR blue, but he was not havin' it! He wanted both so I said, "fine. Wear one of each!" And that made him happy. I've decided to choose my battles. Makes life much easier! *Unfortunately this photo-not posed.*


It's official, she's a sitter upper!


She's been sitting up in spurts for awhile, but now I'm able to set her down and walk away and not be afraid she's going to fall over and hurt herself. Every once in awhile she'll tumble over if she's been sitting for awhile, but for the most part she's got the hang of it!

4 comments:

cnelson said...

I'm so glad you posted some pics! so cute! love that happy meal idea!

Alisa and Sky said...

How cute was that happy meal!! Love it! I love all the videos and pictures of my cute nephew and niece...adorable! Keep them coming!

Michelle C said...

That is So cute about the elephant. I love it. Your VT is super cute! What a lot of work. Sorry you couldn't enjoy it. That's so nice you were able to have a little get away. Your friend that's due in 2 wks look SO amazing! I can't believe it. Funny how pregnancy takes differently in everyone, My love handles seem to be just as pregnant as my belly! lol Tyler is just adorable and has so much personality. He has the cutest clothes too!! Nathan is outgrowing everything, but I just can't get myself to spend a million bucks to go buy more clothes. The clothes are either too big or too small. Where do you normally like to get your clothes for him?

Jana said...

shes sitting up! and tyler is looking so much, too much like a big guy and Im sad!

(they are too cute!)


Google