Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Monday, June 8, 2009

Lets Swim!

One of my favorite things to do in the summer is go to St. George and have pool parties everyday with my family! (Too bad I can't EVER get tan-I just burn!) This visit was no exception!

This was one of the days when I didn't swim so that I could take the camera out and get some pictures!

Kylee LOVED the water! She was in the hot tub which wasn't hot at all, just a tad warmer than the pool so it was perfect for her!


Tyler kickin' around in his spiderman float from auntie amanda!




Wow dad, that is one awesome hat! Where can I get one?! :)




Still lovin' life!


Nate and Tyler


Sorry, I really just can't get enough of her cute cabbage patch face!




Just another picture of my dad's sweet sun hat. Yes, that is a flap coming down off the back. To protect the neck of course...


Yes I'm aware that my skin is white enough that I could have been one of the vampires in twilight. I'm from Logan, I was wearing a sweatshirt today because it was freezing cold! For crying out loud it's June 8th can we please get some summer here?!






And just a couple other random pictures from the week...




Can we say...Drop. Dead. Gorgeous! Watch out boys!!










Can't wait to see 'yall again soon!

5 comments:

cnelson said...

ohhhhhhhh, so cute!! you really need to crop me out of the one in the hot tub, though...yikes.

Rebekah said...

Don't feel bad about the whole pasty thing... Im the same way! Looks like Tyler and Kylee had fun.

Alisa and Sky said...

It was so fun having you guys down here! We cant wait to see you guys again! In fact you should come down tomorrow! :)

Michelle C said...

That's fun she could use the hot tub!

Mary Beth said...

there's no denying that all you girls are drop dead gorgeous!!

I love Kylee's face in the last picture. She's so stinkin' cute.

Yes, girl, you need a tan! But I seriously LOVE your outfit and accessories


Google