Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Monday, June 8, 2009

High School Graduation

The H.S. graduation was the next night and it wasn't so bad-as far as graduations go. For the most part the speeches were short and sweet and both the kids feel asleep-until the punk with the blowhorn started up, ugh! Anyway, here are some of our pictures.

*Yes I am aware there are way too many pictures in this post and I definitely should have put them into a slideshow, but by the time I realized I was posting too many it was too late. There was no way I was going to spend more time putting them all into a slideshow, so just prep yourself for a long post!

Waiting for the festivities to begin...










I'm a little sad this turned out blurry cause I kinda like it...


The Graduate!! (PV is Pineview)


The graduates throwing their hats


While the family was taking hundreds of pictures Tyler helped entertain Kylee.


Nathan (my nephew) LOVES kylee!


Of course...Tyler and Alena!


The kids-when we take our sibling pictures I think we always, unintentionally, stand in this order...weird.


The grandparents


The mom and dad


Tyler and Nate took turns rocking each other in Kylee's carseat.


I love that they get along SO well!


Ty and his nephews...


...and niece. I love that she's just gazing up at him-all of their pictures Kylee didn't take her eyes off of him!


My amazing family!


A little celebration lunch at Chili's


Good times!


Congratulations Ty! (I'm sure 98% of this accomplishment is also due to you mom so again, Yea Go Mom!)

5 comments:

cnelson said...

thank you so much for posting these, hon! I feel so bad that we lost ALL the ones on my camera!

Matt and Haley said...

I can't believe Ty is so old already! Amanda is looking so grown up too. Time is just flying by...

Michelle C said...

I think a lot of pictures is just great and I never do slideshows!! So no worries. Your family looks so much alike. My brother just graduated last month too, so we have bros that are the same age. Kylee is so cute and I can't believe she's so old already. (:

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I have looked at your blog since we came home from Brigham City. Love to see all of the pictures you post, such darling little great-grandkids I have. It was great visiting with you in Logan a couple of weeks ago. We are so glad to live close to be included in all of the celebrations. Can't wait to see you next time you are in St. George.

Love you all,
Grandma Olson

Mary Beth said...

what is up with those candy necklace things? All the graduations I've been to this spring have had them to, but I never saw one of them while we were in HS. I think they're so cute though. I wouldn't mind eating it! :o)
I'm glad y'all got to go down and have fun and visit for a good while.


Google