Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

"Bof" my babies

Whenever I'm carrying Kylee, Tyler wants me to carry him at the same time cause he thinks it's funny-not really sure why-but he loves it, and it's a good work-out for me, so I don't complain too much. But when I do this he always says, "bof (as in both) my babies!" because that's what I say whenever they are doing something at the same time-getting diapers changed, laying on the couch, eating lunch, taking a bath, etc. So here, for your viewing pleasure, are pictures of "Bof" my babies one day when we were bored!!

I know they're all horribly grainy, somehow a setting got changed on my camera and I didn't realize it until after I had taken the pictures. Oh well.






Tyler driving a car. He loves to put a pillow in front of him and pretend it's a car.


waving hello to the other drivers...




Tyler forcing Kylee to give him "5's"-this happens a lot


I know it's nothing terribly exciting, but when it's rainy and cold 6 out of 7 days during the week we get stuck inside doing...nothing terribly exciting. Please give us summer!!

4 comments:

Ash said...

Angela, I love you and your cute kiddos! I'm glad you got to go to the zoo after all. And I love Kylee's bow, so cute! I am also glad that you didn't get Chestered! Yikes! Some time you should ask Tammy about all the sex predators and convicts that live in Aggie Village, she's checked out all the creeps online. Who knew?

Mary Beth said...

I love how Kylee is starting to look like her ownself now - she's growing up so much.

Rebekah said...

So cute, I especially love the pillow car!

Alisa and Sky said...

Such cute pictures! I love that Tyler likes to make her give him five! So funny!


Google