Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Saturday, June 20, 2009

I wanna grow people!

I have an AMAZING friend whom I look up to tremendously for the way she has always been able to face and overcome her trials with faith and integrity. Life has not always been easy for her and has definitely not always been fair, yet she walks with her head held high, and continues to move forward when at times it would have been much easier to give up. From the time I have met her she has been a constant example of faith, love, charity and perseverance and I can not thank her enough for the kind friend she has been to me. I have cried with her, laughed with her and even danced with her and I would give anything to help make her dream of becoming a mother come true. Unfortunately there's not a lot I can do for her in that department, but she has started a blog: I wanna grow people that is meant to be a support group/safe outlet for those of you wonderful woman who are "struggling with wanting to be mommies". I hope by passing on her blog to all of you (and than you passing it on to your friends in a similar situation) she, and those others, will find the support they need to "wait out the storm we call 'trying to get pregnant'".

3 comments:

Maranda said...

Thanks so much!! Your support means everything to me!

Jeremy and Jeanette said...

I think your support of your friend is amazing, and you both are touching many lives. Thank you. I'll be passing this on to my sister in the hopes that it helps her through her struggle.

Rebekah said...

I understand the feeling... it took us over 3 years to get pregnant, it was rough, but we had to just trust that God knew what he was doing. I have friends that are in the same situation, and sometimes I feel almost guilty that I am pregnant when they still aren't. I'm glad your friend started the blog, I am sure it will help a lot of people!


Google