Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Friday, June 5, 2009

Life, PLEASE slow down!

I have never been so busy. In. My. LIFE! It has been one crisis after another, thankfully-if there is a thankfully-not with my family, but with my calling, one phone call after another, one meeting after another, one skipped meal after another, one crazy crazy day after another, and I LOVE it! I feel productive, needed, useful, and blessed. So many people have stepped up to help our family out at this busy time and have sacrificed hours of sleep to watch our children during our early morning Sunday meetings (that Bobby and I both have to be at), have brought over dinner for us, and have called or stopped by to see how we're doing and to take Tyler out to play so I can get other stuff done. I keep thinking, if I can just finish this day I won't be busy tomorrow and then something happens or there's someone that needs us and off we go. I actually realized at one point yesterday that I wasn't breathing. Yea, I had to actually remind myself that I needed to take a breath. Yikes! Anyways, just wanted to let everyone know we're alive, doing well and I will update soon! Just cause I've been busy doesn't mean I've stopped taking pictures of my cute kiddos, I have lots of pictures on my camera and when I have time-I think Sun. night probably-I will make some posts!

8 comments:

cnelson said...

love you so much honey! You and Bobby are in our prayers at this very busy time of your life! hugs!

Maranda said...

I can't wait! I miss you, and I've missed hearing about everything you're doing. But you're doing so great! I'm so glad Heavenly Father is blessing you guys because I know you're blessing everyone else around you.

Just Jaime said...

Keep up the good work! I'm SO glad you have been blessing the sisters in your ward so well!

Rebekah said...

I'm glad that you are able to enjoy this busy time. It sounds like your ward is really helping you out so you can fulfill your callings, which is great! We keep you guys in our prayers, I'm sure this isn't easy!

Cox Family said...

Hey this is Chalein, Alisa's friend I love checking your blog I hope that is ok. If you want to check mine you can e-mail me at coxfamily07@live.com because mine is set to private. But love you blog!

Michelle C said...

You have such a good attitude. I'm so glad things are working out for you guys and you have helpers.

Jeremy and Jeanette said...

Angela, you and Bobby are doing the Lord's work on a daily basis and are blessing every life that you touch. The sisters in our ward are very lucky to have you watching over them. Never stop loving and serving others, and the Lord will never stop blessing your life. We love you both and are going to miss you more than we can say. We'll keep in touch.

Alisa and Sky said...

Thats wonderful that you are loving your calling even though you are constantly busy! You guys will be so blessed for being so willing to serve! I wish you lived close so I could help you out with your cute kiddos! I am so glad so many people are there helping you! Sounds like you guys have a great ward family!

I cant wait to see pics!!


Google