Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Looking for bugs...

One of the top 3 things these kiddos love to do (1.ride bikes 2. play at the park 3...)is look for bugs. Gross. Not my thing in any way-at all. So I send them outside and they find sticks or leaves or their hand and find, play with or kill all the bugs they can-I assume. I don't actually know what they do since I keep my distance. I only hear their conversations and yell to them that they're being gross. They just laugh and tell me to stay inside. "Mom...you don't want to know what we're doing with this bug!" Lovely.

I do however, love to watch them discover the world around them and that's why I let them have at it. The best place to find them is under these pile of rocks-spiders, worms, and ants galore. I itch just thinking about it.






Remember This tutu from some pictures we took of Kylee in April of 2009?


Well almost exactly 2 years later she has discovered that it's the perfect princess-bug finder outfit!




And if she's ever wearing a skirt-of any kind, but especially tutu's or really full skirts-there MUST be spinning and twirling involved.




And after a hard day of bug finding, a princess just wants to relax and watch the horses through the fence.








And she wore her clothes this way all day. Too bad we didn't have any errands to run. Here's to hoping they've killed all the bugs that live in our yard!

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

bugs are gross but moments like those pictures are gorgeous!!! I love Kylee's tutu

Rebekah said...

Love the tutu! So cute!


Google