Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

There once was a fairy princess...



























I was in heaven taking these pictures with my mom and sister, and Kylee seemed to be pretty in her element. We didn't pose any part of these pictures (okay we rolled her over on her stomach because she couldn't roll yet, but that's it) as soon as we laid her down she crossed her little ankles all by herself-what a lady-and would turn her head from side to side depending on where the camera was-I was cracking up! I love you baby girl!

3 comments:

The Gould Family said...

she is so cute! i love all the pics. i really love the bare bum one so cute and creative.

eden and david said...

she is too precious!!!

Michelle C said...

Knows how to pose already, so cute. I think she looks a lot like you!! So adorable! Love the pictures.


Google