Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Monday, May 16, 2011

Bowling

A couple weeks ago we took the kids bowling for the first time and it was SO fun! We didn't get a bumper lane but we did use one of those-help you roll your ball straight things- (that's really the name of it. I go bowling like once every 3 years so I'm pretty sure I'd know).

It was Daddy and Tyler versus Mommy and Kylee.




If the ball went in the gutter she'd make this face:


If she knocked down a pin she'd make this face:




Bobby recollects that the boys won; however there's no picture of the score so we can't really be sure now can we?


Then we finished the night with some arcade games and dinner at chick-fil-A!

3 comments:

Maranda said...

Ah! I love this!! So fun. That's our kind of family date :)

cnelson said...

Fun times! Fun times!

Mary Beth said...

what a fun night - I love bowling but stink at it!


Google