Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Friday, May 20, 2011

Treehouse Museum

When we had to take a trip to Ogden last week (Target had been visiting me in my dreams, so I felt that I should follow my bodies' subconscious orders) we decided to make a day of it and go to the Treehouse Museum as well. We'd never been but had heard great things and I tell you, it did NOT disappoint! We were there for almost 3 hours and could have easily stayed another hour.
Here are a few of the fun things the kids got to do:

"milk" a cow. (water sprayed out into the little bucket below-kylee was blown away!)


Dress up like a cowboy.


Stay the night in an Indian tepee.


Playing in the school house.


dressing up in Mexico.


This little senorita needed to carry this basket everywhere.




The art studio was their favorite part. Their papers were COVERED with paint by the time they were done (as well as their clothes, hair and bodies).


Arts and crafts table.


Played all sorts of fun musical instruments.


This was Kylee's favorite room-the hospital where she pretended to be the babies nurse.


And Tyler was the doctor.


Studying things through the microscope.


By the end Kylee was exhausted and was asleep within minutes of being put in her seat. Also, please note the purple paint in her hair.


We will definitely be going back soon!

6 comments:

Just Jaime said...

This looks like so much fun to me. Is it weird that I still like toys and think children's museums like this are the best ever?

The Johnson Family said...

At least the paint in her hair matches her shirt! That looks like an awesome museum.

Michelle C said...

Wow that place is awesome!!!!!

Maranda said...

That looks like so much fun!! I'm excited for the time when Lucy is older and can enjoy this kind of stuff. I'd go to play myself, but I think people would point and whisper.

alena rose said...

That sounds like a really cool place! Looks like ya'll had fun!

Jaime Lyn said...

Your little ones are so so so sweet I am so glad you invited me to "meet" your family I LOVE little kids at about the age where they want to play and be silly and run around---looks like your might be just the age I love! I have to say the baby stage scares me!


Google