Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Tonight as I was putting Tyler to sleep I said, "Tyler I love you so much, I'm so happy I get to be your mommy!" He took my face in-between his two small hands, looked straight into my eyes and said, "Mom...I'm so glad Jesus gave me you." And that was a perfect ending to a perfect day.

Things in my life may not always be ideal. I might not always be as patient as I should. My kids might not always listen to-or even hear-what I have to say. My mirrors always have fingerprints on them and my floors just can't seem to get away from crumbs. We might not have as much money as others and Bobby and I don't always see eye to eye. I am far from perfect but everything in my life is exactly-EXACTLY-how I want it to be. I would not change one thing. Not one. I am blessed beyond belief to have the two most wonderful, funny, intelligent children on the earth. I am blessed to be called mom. (or momma by kylee-that's the only way she refers to me)

I'm also so grateful for a mother who taught me what the word mother truly means. She is the greatest example in the world for me and my greatest fear is that I won't be able to be the same mother to my kids as she was to me. Her love and support in all I do means the world to me and I'm so glad that Jesus gave me her.

We didn't have time before church to take any pictures-and after church it's straight to the table for lunch cause everyone's starving-so these pictures are from St. patrick's day cause I totally forgot to post them!









I look at these sweet faces full of hope and love and excitement and pray that I can live up to the role placed upon me to lead them and guide them throughout this journey of life. Happy Mother's Day to ALL you fabulous women that have ever or will ever touch another life with your nurturing, loving disposition!

5 comments:

cnelson said...

So not fair that you are making me bawl...you know what a weepy mom I am! I am soooo HAPPY that Jesus gave me you to be the FIRST in our family...the example to the others and the sweet daughter of my heart! LOVE you!

cnelson said...

*those pictures are just the sweetest! Can't wait to see you all again!

Alisa and Sky said...

So cute! I am glad you had a good mother's day! You deserve it because you are a wonderful mother!!

Mindy said...

How cute is your little Tyler? So So So sweet. Thanks for sharing your sweet babies with me. I love them to pieces and will miss them terribly when we move.

Mary Beth said...

i want to be a mom like angela when I grow up!!!


Google