Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Best Friends

Macey and Kylee have known each other since they were 4 and 7 mo old. They are best friends which works out nicely since her momma is my best friend.


We see them almost every day (no lie) and in 8 weeks they'll be moving. We are going to miss them so much!


I think I'm ready to be done with this college thing (soon!! :)) because I can't take anymore people I love moving away (or me moving from them). I'm just ready to be in one place for the rest of my life and have friends that never leave me! Well...a girl can dream right?! ha ha! We're going to miss you Elletts!

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

It's okay, you'll move near us soon and we will never move away! But seriously, it really was a bummer when all our friends while Nathan was in school moved to the four corners of the US (literally)

Just Jaime said...

I totally get ya! I hate the college turn over!

Jaime Lyn said...

Awh isn't that just the worst? I so so so miss my friends, I can't even imagine a friend you see everyday moving....I still am having such a hard time (being the one who just moved) not having my girl friends around.....I mean really how does one meet friends in a new city?!?!

Mindy said...

Oh you made me cry, we are going to miss you guys so much. I promise to come a visit a lot. That is until you move far away. Then I think I will cry my head off. Thanks for being the best friend ever!

Unknown said...

hello my brother and sister.....how beautiful your family is im missing all of you and my niece and nephew grow up. plz send me some pic of the so i can download and put on my bobby and Angela wall all my love to you all......Dave


Google