Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Update?!

Hello my dear neglected blog! I seriously cannot believe it's been a month since I've given you some love...all I can say is WE LOVE SUMMER! I really am sorry I haven't been better at posting, I've got some GREAT pictures and fun things I want to post and I WILL be updating soon-hopefully around mid next week (after we get home from St. George, after our 4th of July party, after my root canal next wed :( ) but it will be update OVERload I promise!

But in the meantime, I wanted to let you guys know I'm giving away a super cute bubble watch on my craft blog and the giveaway ends tonight at midnight!


I really love it when somebody I know wins because the whole reason I blog my crafts is for my family and friends so PLEASE come over and enter, I'd love to see you win!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

This is what I get for not checking my blogs in a week... I miss out on some cute stuff!


Google