Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Monday, February 2, 2009

Tyler's a finalist!

I'm so excited that Tyler's photo was voted to be one of the 8 finalists out of 52, so a BIG thanks to all of you that helped make that happen. Now it's round 2 of voting and I think he has a really good shot at being one of the 3 winners (maybe I'm a little biased, but I really do think his photo (photography wise) is one of the best ones in the bunch), but we can't do it without your help!

For this last round the rule is:
Only 1 vote per email address between today and Thur., Feb. 5 at midnight. So please help us out and vote here for photo #4 (note the number change). And if you feel so inclined (I would) have your husbands vote from their email address as well; every vote counts!! Man, I have the best friends ever-love you guys!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I VOTED!
=]
♥/alena

Love Sweet Love said...

Thanks Alena, Kylee says thank you!

Rebekah said...

Of course Tyler will win, that picture is adorable!

The Gould Family said...

i voted! hope he wins!

Alisa and Sky said...

I voted too! I will have skyler vote tonight when he gets home!

Anonymous said...

done done :) Not sure about my husband, can't find him ROFL

cnelson said...

dad and I both voted!!


Google