Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Provo/Orem visit

I know it's only been like a week and a half since I posted but I've got about 10 blog posts I want to make so hopefully the next couple days will be a blogger overload-hopefully because I need to get everything down before I forget or before too much piles up and I get overwhelmed and just give up on it. So I'll start from the oldest happenings to the most recent. First, our trip-over two weeks ago-down to Provo to visit my sister and some of our best friends!

First we stopped in to see Amanda. It was the first time for her to see Kylee and we love that she loves our kids so much!

Too bad we couldn't get a good picture-Looking away...


Looking in 2 different directions...


...*sigh* I give up!


You just gotta love em'!


Then Bobby dropped off Kylee and myself at Maranda's house so I could have some quality JAM (Jaime, Angela, Maranda)time! I've decided no amount of time is possibly long enough to talk about all the things we want to talk about. I miss you guys!


After awhile of gabbing Bobby came back and picked me up and we headed off to our good friends Adam and Jana's house. Tyler loves playing with their kids Janie and Michael and always gets warn out after a visit; which is fabulous because that means he sleeps the whole way home! After eating a delicious dinner (thanks again!!) and talking their ears off and keeping their kids up way too late, we headed home.




Our one day trip was way too short, but SO much fun! We loved seeing all of you and can't wait till we can come back!

3 comments:

Maranda said...

It's true, I bet we could spend a whole week together, all day every day, and still not have enough time together. I miss you! I can't wait to hang out again!

Alisa and Sky said...

I am so jealous amanda got to see you guys! But time is soon coming :)

Michelle C said...

That's great you were able to get together with some friends for a while!!


Google