Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bobby is GROSS!

Okay, the purpose of this video was to try and capture Tyler singing and doing the actions to some of his favorite songs. (Popcorn Popping, Whenever I hear the Song of a Bird, Blue's Clues-just to name a few) He has the cutest little voice when he sings and does EVERY action so I want to remember it, but he will never do it when I'm video taping. This time was no exception, so I'm not posting this to show off Tyler but rather...another one of my loved ones.

Can YOU find what's wrong with this video?



Yes Bobby knows I posted this. My favorite part is that he looks directly at the camera while doing it. I doubt he will make bets with me ever again.

12 comments:

cnelson said...

He learned it from the PRO (and you know who we mean, ANGELA)!!!!

Maranda said...

Hahaha, I can't believe he agrees to these things. Gotta love Kylie screaming in the background too :) I hope she starts sleeping better for you at night, instead of all day while we're chatting, but I loved that too.

Maranda said...

Arg, I spelled it wrong, sorry Kylee.

Anonymous said...

*yes that's gross.
*too bad you weren't embarrassed enough to not post it.
*poor Kylee needed some love
*I want Tyler to come sing to me!! He sings beautiful - and it makes me wish that Jackson sang.
*I don't recognize your voice. That makes me sad.

Just Jaime said...

hahhaahahahahahahah that's all I have to say.

Anonymous said...

Bobby disgusts me. Who uses their pinky anyway? I'll have to show him a thing or two about the art of nose picking.

Rebekah said...

I love Tyler's little voice! Bobby picking his nose, on the other hand, I could have done without! Nice Bobby... nice...

Pace said...

That shouldn't be on the internet... take it off! :) Yeah i agree what kind of man uses his pinky?

Unknown said...

BARF! You two are just crazy! Poor Tyler - he has got quite a job on his hands :)

Michelle C said...

That's funny. Tyler is adorable. He's so smart

Megan said...

that is super funny!

Mel said...

I can't believe he let you post this!! WOW


Google