Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Random happenings

SEVERAL posts jammed into one-Random pictures from the last week or so:

Tyler found another one of his presents in my closet one morning so I let him open it (I really need to find a new hiding place)


The Backyardigans BIG coloring book with Jumbo crayons. He kept breaking all of my crayons cause he pushes too hard when he colors and they snap in half, so hopefully these will last a bit longer.


He got right to work on it.


And it's kept him busy the past few nights while I've been cooking dinner.


********************************
Kylee looked SO cute and grown up in her jeans, polo and pink boots!


********************************
I love it when Tyler dances because he's got some pretty sweet moves!


Dancing to the "hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog" song on playhouse disney.


Notice the M.M. memory game on the floor-yet another one of his presents that he found that was supposed to be hidden. He now has no more presents to open when the family comes down ...sorry Tyler.


He loves his Mickey Mouse playhouse!


****************************
Where's Kylee?

Tyler loves to put his "family"(refer to previous post) in the swing and has a really hard time understanding that it's Kylee's swing, NOT minnie mouses so whenever I'm not looking he'll pile them all in the swing with her and then come and get me and say, "mom look, family swing." Surprisingly Kylee doesn't seem to mind.

**********************************
Good thing Daddy's not home...


*****************************
Today was the first day that Tyler actually ASKED to hold Kylee so I had Bobby take a picture. It's not a good picture, but I wanted to document it.


*****************************
Lately we've been getting a lot more of these smiles. She's the happiest right after her diaper's been changed and that's when I can get her to smile the most and she will just coo and coo. Ohhh I just love her to pieces! I've been trying to get a video of it but anytime I bring out the camera she stops "talking" and just stares at it.


But the blank stares are still pretty frequent too. Since she was born (literally minutes after she was born the nurses were sucking spit bubbles out of her mouth) she has always had bubbles on her mouth...and secretly I think they're cute even though they gross Bobby out!


***************************
THUNDERCATS

It's a good thing he has a daddy, so he can learn things like this. I don't even know what the thundercats are.
Thunder...Thunder...Thundercats! (Bobby apologizes for the video being sideways)


And on that note, I end my rantings.

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

I love the Thunder Cats video, I can't wait for Nathan to get home to see it... he'll LOVE it.

Pace said...

Can I vote the thundercats video to the top 10 of youtube? Thundercats HOOOOoooooo

Michelle C said...

I love that he enjoys coloring. I hope that happens with Nathan soon. he still eats the crayons. Kylee looks super cute in her outfit! So you guys call he Ky? My friend does that with her little girl and I keep wanting to call your Kylee that. I can't stand it - the whole family in the swing -- that is the cutest thing ever! I'll have to show David the picture when he gets home. Priceless. Kylee's such a little trooper. That's so sweet he asked to hold his baby sister. He's a good big brother. Isn't it frustrating with the camera thing. Nathan would do that all the time (blank stare when I got it out). I think they're just trying to figure out what it is.

beckie said...

Oh Angela, she is so cute. I could just eat her up. I wished we still both worked at Icon so I could hold her on the clock, wait...i don't wish I worked at Icon just the other stuff


Google