Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Monday, February 2, 2009

Are you kidding me?!

So Tyler LOVES to go to the mall and play in their play area; especially if there are other kids there. EVERY day, without fail, he says, "I play mall." Over and over and over. It's the most annoying thing in the whole world. Unfortunately the mall is in the same parking lot as Bobby's work so anytime we go pick up Bobby he demands to be taken (it's amazing how much control this 2 year old has over me) so we go a lot. I had to run several errands this morning and all morning he was asking to go. Since we were going to be picking Bobby up for a lunch break at 12:00 I told him that I would take him to play after we picked up daddy from work. This somewhat sufficed him-just enough that he said, "I play mall" every minute instead of every second-the whole drive from Walmart to the bank. We picked Bobby up and decided to get some Arby's for lunch (just one block over) and take it back to the mall to eat while Tyler played (our mall doesn't have a food court). Well we had to drive away from the mall to get to Arby's and as we drove past and didn't turn into the parking lot Tyler says, VERY frustratedly, "Are you kidding me?! I PLAY MALL!" Where did he learn that phrase? I was laughing so hard tears were coming. And then of course since we were laughing he said it over and over. What a goof!

7 comments:

The Gould Family said...

That is hilarious!!!

Alisa and Sky said...

LOL!!! That is awesome!! I cant imagine where he learned that phrase from :)

Linsey Allen said...

Hey Guys this is Clay Allen. James should remember me we were in the MTC together and in the same Mission together. I ran across your blog from Craig and Ashley Baker. We all grew up together. Its nice seeing your family. Feel free to look us up at www.cl-allen.blogspot.com Have James shoot me an e-mail when he gets time callen@doublelinc.com. Take care

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS that is FUNNNNNNY!

Anonymous said...

that is so funny! I love that they just pick up things out of the blue.

LC said...

So cute. Tyler sounds so entertaining. YOu really need to do a post about Kylee's birth story. I am seriously DYING to read about it. Since I am so close myself to giving birth to my little girl I am OBSESSED with everyone else's stories of labor. Post soon on it please. I would love to read about it.

Jana said...

they do control EVERYTHING, dont they. but at least he is cute about it.

tyler and kylee look too cute together before church! i cant believe all the dark hair--where did she come from?!


Google