Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tyler turns 2!

For Tyler's birthday this year we just had a small get together with some of his friends. When my family comes down for Kylee's blessing this weekend we're going to have another little celebration of sorts because it will be my brother Ty's birthday, so we're just going to have a joint birthday party for the both of them.

Tyler and Jillian playing with the balloons while waiting for his other friends to get there. (They are just about 2 weeks apart and we love having play dates with her once a week!) Here Tyler was saying,"1,2,3,4...BlastOff!"


They were crawling around acting like "crabs".


"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU"

*I love that blowing out the flame scared him!

Everybody got their very own birthday cake-cupcakes to blow out! (thank you for the idea Funfetti cake mix box)


Yum!




The attendees:
Sassy Kate ;0) (and her goofy dad)


Funny girl Jillian


Cutie pie Jake (He is Kate's older brother and is SUCH a nice kid, I love for Tyler to hang out with him!)


And of course the man of the hour...


On to the good stuff...the presents! (notice cupcake ALL over his shirt!)


Spiderman sheets for his "new" toddler bed!


and a Blues Clues movie! Thank you 196 min. of quality mindless entertainment!


After everyone went home and he had his bath, he saw another one of his presents (that we were saving to open for when my family came down) up in my closet and was so excited about it that I couldn't just not let him have it. Yea, I'm a softy...




A Diego wonder pad and markers. I need to kiss the man that invented this. Markers that ONLY work on this paper and nothing else. Halleluiah!


Sweet kisses for my sweet "baby" boy! He's sitting next to me right now while I'm posting this and he saw this picture and said, "oh kisses mommy!" and then he leaned over and gave me a kiss on my cheek. I laughed and said, "oh thank you Tyler I love kisses from you!" and then he leaned over and did it again. Then he said, "Bobby, I gave mommy kisses!" ha ha! I love this boy too much to even explain!


Don't worry, Kylee was gettin' some love too!


Happy Birthday my sweet 2 year old boy! I can't believe how fast you are growing up. I love watching you learn and am so thankful for the example you are to me. You are kind and loving and I love spending every moment of my day with you. I am so blessed to have you as my son and am excited to see the man you will one day become. Just don't grow up too fast. I love you! -mom

6 comments:

eden and david said...

wow i cant believe he is already. last time i saw him was at alisa's wedding :) haha. happy birthday!

Maranda said...

Happy Birthday Tyler!! You're adorable and I miss you almost as much as I miss your mom ;)

Alisa and Sky said...

Happy happy birthday to my favorite nephew!!

Michelle C said...

He's adorable. I can't believe he's 2. Time is flying! nathan has those jammies too (:

Rebekah said...

Wow, two years old! I just can't believe it. I love the video of him blowing out his candle, and the idea of all the kids having a candle to blow out was GENIUS! Happy Birthday Tyler!!

Matt and Haley said...

Is he really the same height and weight as Caleb right now, or when he was 18 months? Fun party!


Google