Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Saturday, February 7, 2009

1 Month Old

Apparently modeling will not be in this girls future. The second the camera comes out she starts to cry, so unless she's asleep we don't get a good picture. But since I don't get to dress her up very often I wanted to take a picture of her going to church, and since it was taken pretty close to her 1 mo. bday we'll just count these pictures as that (her 1 mo. pics).



After church she was awake so I tried to take a pic and only got 1 without her crying!


Oh well...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel cold looking at the first picture! She is precious - even when she screams ha (especially since I can't hear her ;) )

Alisa and Sky said...

She is so adorable! I love her outfit!!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!!!

Next time take a video so we can all hear what that scream sounds like!

Michelle C said...

she's so cute. a month already? i hope things are going well.

The Johnson Family said...

AHHH this almost makes me want number 2.... ALMOST! She is so sweet. Let me know when you head down this way and we will get everyone together!


Google