Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Kylee's 2 mo. appointment

Kylee had her 2 mo. appt. on Tyler's bday (Feb. 17) which was 2 weeks before her actual 2 mo. bday, but it was the only time the doctor had available this month.

Her stats:
Weight- 9lbs. 7.5oz (25%) (She'll probably be closer to 10 lbs at 2 mo. though)
Height-21 inch. (15%)
Head size-(10%)

The doctor says she looks great and is as healthy as they come! I asked him about what I thought was baby acne, but he said it's actually craddle cap because the bumps start from the chest up. I know I'm no doctor, but I don't think he's right because her head isn't peeling and doesn't look like any of the pictures of craddle cap that I've seen, but the bumps aren't that bad and it doesn't seem to be bothering her so whatever. She obviously wasn't a fan of the shots, but the second I picked her up and "shooshed" her, she was happy as can be.

Kylee, we love having you in our family and it's amazing to me how much I can love both you and Tyler equally, yet differently. And I'm sure these feelings will only deepen as you both continue to grow and develop different personalities, strengths and talents. Thank you for choosing us Kylee, you are a special part of our home and have filled an empty spot in my heart I didn't even know that I had. Love you!

5 comments:

cnelson said...

she is so sweet!! can't wait to be there with you all!

Maranda said...

She's like the perfect little cherry on top of the perfect Bricker sundae. Such a sweet family!

Michelle C said...

love the picture. glad she's healthy! wow, what a busy doc!

Alisa and Sky said...

oh i just love her so much and I havent even seen her yet, but I cant wait to! 4 days!!

LC said...

Kylee is so cute! I can't believe that my Ava is the same size as your baby and Ava is only 2 weeks old and Kylee is 2 months! Funny huh!


Google