Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween fun

Since dressing Tyler up on Sat. night was such a fiasco we opted out of the traditional Halloween activity of "trick-or-treating" and instead had some friends over to play games. Next year Tyler will almost be 2 and I think Halloween will be a much more pleasurable experience all around. However, since I did buy a costume I figured I'd dress him up during the day and just take some pictures for fun.

He played with this diaper box for 15 min!!! Why is it that kids always prefer the packaging of a toy, more than the toy itself?!








Crunching the leaves


My favorite part is his tail!!!




Kisses...


...and hugs!


Rolling down the hill together-I love that he's looking at me like-what are you doing?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get this odd feeling that he may look at you like that (what are you doing) more often than you catch in pictures! :) :) :) ANGELLLLAAA - I am coming to UTAH SOON! YAY I can't wait to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

how cute! He is so stinkin' cute. I have a picture/video on my blog of Jackson playing with the same box. Boys love big boxes. My favorite part of Jackson's costume was his tail too. Did Tyler's wag when he crawled around?

Unknown said...

OH MY GOODNESS...those are the CUTEST PICS! I think I would have looked at you like 'what are you doing' too, LOL!!!!

He is the CUTEST baby I have seen in a very long time!!!! GREAT PICS!!!!!


Google