Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Gobble Gobble!

For Thanksgiving we went down to St. George to spend it with my family and my friend Stacie who came up from Houston. We were only able to stay for a couple days but had lots of fun and ate way too much food! (Sorry, there are tons of pictures!)

Tyler's Thanksgiving outfit (that he got made fun of relentlessly for by his uncles, but whatever I think it's cute!)




Someone got caught red-handed playing with the cell phone charger!


Tyler and Stacie


So confused about what's on Ty's head


Mom and Grandma cooking in the kitchen


Bobby, Skyler and Alisa taking advantage of the appetizers


Taking family pictures for the Christmas card (we took thousands, but these are the ones from my camera.Don't worry we did take family pictures with Skyler, Bobby and Tyler but whoever was taking the pictures with my camera didn't get any of those)






Skyler showing Bobby the rims Alisa got him for his birthday


In the back of Ty's truck




Four generations: Grandma, Dad (who looks awefully confused), me and Tyler




The fine fellas


The lovely ladies






Thanksgiving feast-Turkey was being carved on the counter


Tyler enjoying Thanksgiving dinner


Tyler REALLY enjoying Thanksgiving dinner

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay more pictures!!! I have a billion things to say - look at Alisa's little belly, SO cute! You girls are so gorgeous it makes me sick. I hope my cihldren are as beautiful as all ya'll are! Jackson had the same Thanksgiving outfit as Tyler (except Jackson's turkey was on the leg of the sleeper outfit, instead of just a shirt). I love your hair color! Is it different, just the sun shining or is it your natural color coming through?

Love Sweet Love said...

You are so nice! You're actually the first person to notice my hair (probably b/c it's not that different) but yea, I got it colored a couple weeks ago b/c my roots were horrible!! It came out with more red in it than I wanted and I was really upset about it at first, but oh well what can ya do?!

Rebekah said...

Love the pictures, I will be putting up some of our Thanksgiving stuff soon. I called Bobby and left a messege, but I am soooooooooo sorry I didn't call him on his birthday! I am sure I am his least favorite sister now (not that that means anything since I am his only sister) Anyway, tell him to call. A little more than a month before my visit, I can't wait! Kiss Tyler for me.


Google