Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween Party

Sat. night was our church halloween party. I think Tyler is a little too young for this or he was a little too tired. Either way, it was not a fun night for us, but here are some pics.

He was soooo tired! He did NOT want to be dressed up and did NOT want to go anywhere!


Kissing his finger b/c he got a boo-boo:(




The whole time I was trying to paint his face he cried and cried and kept rubbing it off with his hand and batting me away-as you can tell from the smears of black that were supposed to be whiskers on his face. After a couple attempts we decided that he is just too little for the face painting...maybe next year?!




The cake I made for the cake walk (it was supposed to be a jack-o-lantern cake, but I ended up running out of time so I had to settle for just the pumpkin, which made me sooo grumpy, but what can you do?!)


He was trying to tear off the wraper to this candy forever!


Crawling around on the table



There was a little bit of ginger ale left in the cup and he LOVED it!


I promise I'm not drunk in this picture!

Me and Amanda doing the cake walk-we did 20 times and still did NOT win a cake!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwww!!! hes sooo cute in his little tigger outfit!! he is growing up so much!! "tear" Such A CUTIE 5-0!!!

dixonfamily said...

All I have to say is that Tyler is TOO CUTE! I love the tigger outfit and that you even attempted to paint his face. I love all the pictures of him in that little costume! I'm sorry the night wasn't quite as relaxing and fun and you were hoping, but that's reality with kids I guess. Anyway, the cake, the babe and the mama looked good!!

Anonymous said...

You are gorgeous!! I love the pictures. Tyler is SOOO cute! Have you lost weight?

Rebekah said...

Tyler looks so cute and fuzzy I just want to squeeze him! The cake was great! That is one thing I really don't do so well... bake.

beckie said...

I love the new fall color of your blog. Fun and halloween.

Cute costume. What were you supposed to be? Just Kidding.

Just Jaime! said...

I know! i should have come to the ward party, but by Saturday we were a little party-ed out. I have a picture I can you show though!


PS Maranda and I were talking and we were thinking we should have a get together with a few people in the ward including you! What do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hey Angela, Stacie hooked me up with your blog to see your adorable lil guy. I'm glad to see things are going well for y'all! Loved your date story & loving being a mom. You look fantastic too! Take care!


Google