Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Q. What is Santa Baby?

A. My favorite Christmas song!

It's officially Christmas time!! Yea!!! We've had our decorations up since last week, but I'm just now getting around to posting the pictures. (p.s. I apologize to those of you who have been trying to get ahold of me the past couple days, I have been CRAZY busy! Tyler has been a trial and a half-we think he might be teething, or just developing his "I need my mother every second of the day and if she's not right next to me I will scream until I turn purple and can't breathe (literally)" syndrome), but I promise I will get back to you!

My Christmas shrine-as Bobby calls it


I had decorations on the window sills too, but Bobby said it was way too much so I took them down and spread them out around the house


The tree-with no theme at all!


With the lights on


My buddy's first Christmas tree

4 comments:

Just Jaime! said...

1. I love the song Santa Baby too.
2. I love your decorations. I'm all decorated too, but you have more than me.

See you Thursday for more Christmas cheer!

Anonymous said...

That's my mom's favorite song too! Kohl's has a shirt that says "Santa Baby" on it.
I love your decorations!! It's not too much!

beckie said...

I am so excited to get our tree! Is yours real? Steve won't let me get one yet because he doesn't want it to dry out and be a hazard. I say, the heck with hazards! Its christmas time.

Great work!

Tyson and Heather Hill said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for Christmas too! And I love your decorations! We're still trying to build up our collection but we're getting there slowly but surely!


Google