Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Monday, November 19, 2007

9 mo. old

Tyler turned 9 mo. old on Sat and we went to his well-baby check up today so here is what we found out.

Height: 27 inch.
Weight: 17 lbs.
Head size: can't remember, but he's in the 25th percentile

As you can see he's still a "little" guy, but he has a steady and consistent growing pattern and is as healthy as can be so I could not ask for anything more! Thankfully he didn't have to have any immunization shots today but they did prick his foot to check his iron levels (which are right where they should be) and he didn't cry at all!

The doctor says he looks perfect and we couldn't agree more!

Just a couple pictures of my 9 mo. old babe (He wouldn't stand still for more than 1 second so I couldn't get very good pictures but I'm posting them anyway)


I love when he raises his eyebrow at me! (This is a recent development, if I raise my eyebrows at him he'll do it back with one eyebrow)


The cheese-ball grin

He also does this thing every once in awhile where he will close his eyes, scrunch his nose, and purse his lips together and it makes me laugh every time! I was finally able to catch a little bit of it on camera.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is such a stud!

Tyson and Heather Hill said...

Wow! He is so cute and growing so fast! I'm so glad you blog! I've found it's easier to keep up with people that way. Ours is tysonandheatherhill.blogspot.com

dixonfamily said...

What a cute little man! I can't believe how small he is. Tracen weighed almost a pound more, and was longer than that at his 6 month check up, but Trace is a big kid. He is getting more and more difficult to carry. Anyway, Tyler sure is a beautiful baby. I am so glad that you are enjoying motherhood so much!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that eyebrow trick is the cutest thing I have ever seen! That is a great picture, you should blow it up!


Google