Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Thursday, November 29, 2007

OOPS!

Yesterday morning I made smoothies for breakfast (triple berry) and I took one over to Amanda who claims to have been sleeping on the couch. I say "claims" because we have an extremely loud blender that could have easily awoken the neighbors, but whatever! So I take her smoothie over and am holding it right above her face waiting for her to open her eyes and take it from me. (What, she couldn't "feel" my presence and know that I was there?!) After a couple seconds of no response I gently place the cold cup on her cheek, jokingly, because I thought for sure she was awake. Well, whether she was or was not awake, it must have startled her because her hands flew up and knocked the cup right out of my hand all over her! This is what it looked like AFTER we cleaned most of it up! :)


It was SOOO funny...at least I thought so!


It was all in her ear before she cleaned it out for the picture!




What, you don't think that would have been fun to wake up to?

5 comments:

Just Jaime! said...

hahaha that's so funny! But you are a sweet sister for making her one!

see you tonight!

dixonfamily said...

That is too funny! What a nice sister you are for making her a smoothie for breakfast. I don't even make my kids nice stuff for breakfast. I am glad you took pictures of the mess. So funny!

Unknown said...

I would so be getting you back for that one : )

Rebekah said...

Hmmm... I don't know what to think about this one. Isn't it a possibility that you KNEW she was sleeping, and you thought it would be funny to put something cold on her face? Maybe? Deep down inside? That sisterly instinct? Maybe not. I can say the pictures are hilarious!

Anonymous said...

haha!! At you weren't upset about it getting on the couch. How nice to make a smoothie - I want one


Google