Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Friday, January 15, 2010

MMMM....cookies!

Tyler loves to help me cook anything and everything. Anytime I'm in the kitchen he asks,"Can I help you cook?!" Before I can even answer he's dragged over his stool and perches himself on top ready to be of service. One morning right after breakfast he wanted to help me make cookies. We already ate breakfast right so why not? Who cares that it's 8:30 in the morning?!

Dig out the dough-any cookie making in this house comes from a package. Yea, I know some of you are cringing...get over it, I don't bake.


He was so adamant that his cookies be made into a perfect, round ball


Then he would throw them onto the pan. Interesting technique.


Waiting for 10-12 min. Isn't that the most precious face you've ever seen!


And of course the best part...


Not a lot of things in this world better than chocolate chip cookies and milk.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

I've missed your posts! I have missed seeing Tyler's adorable face!


Google