Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm BAAACK!!!

Okay, so it's been a month. Officially the longest I've gone from one blog post to the next, but no worries I'm ready to be back to my normal blogging self. Now that we're settled into our house-last box unpacked yesterday, have finished seasons 2&3 of Bones thanks to my friend Mindy-which has completely consumed our nights for the past 3 weeks, Bobby's back in school-meaning I have nights completely to myself now, and we have no TV-nope not even an antenna for local channels, you will be hearing from me non stop.

First, just so you feel like you weren't left off of our Christmas card list, I did not get any cards out for Christmas this year. Yea I'm a slacker I know. I've accepted that. Moving the 2nd week in Dec., along witha a birthday and a visit to st. george, kind of made that a crazy month for us. But don't be surprised if you find a little something in your mailbox here in the next several weeks-if I have your address. (if you don't think I have it, email it to me I would love to send you something!)

Okay, so this might be a little ridiculous but I'm going to post about everything (and I mean everything) that has happened since I last posted pictures, which was Bobby's birthday in mid Nov. Just for the ease of being able to look back (kind of the purpose of this whole blog thing right?) I'm going to post all the events separately as I would have if I had been posting all along (so I'll start with most recent and end up back where we left off-does that make sense?), so there's going to be 2 mo.'s worth of posts-which might take a couple days-, so either settle in for the long haul or check back later. Either way...Enjoy!

6 comments:

cnelson said...

yeah!! You're posting again!! We want to see pics, too!

The Johnson Family said...

Where did you move to? We just moved too! I HATE moving!! I hope you guys survived, I barely did. I think we both need a little trip to St. George to recover!

Maranda said...

Yay! I'm so happy you are back to blogging, I've missed you! I can't wait to see pictures of your new place. Also, I think it goes without saying, your kids are soooo adorable!

Rebekah said...

Yay!! I have missed your blog so much!

Alisa and Sky said...

Yea I am happy to see you posting again!! I love all the cute pics! Your thanksgiving dinner and table look so cute and yummy! I am glad you were able to have a good one even though you werent home with us!

jessie said...

Hi I just came across your blog by accident- trying to get to mine. I love the music and your kids are so cute!
jessie bricker
brickerfamilyblog.blogspot.com


Google