Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Killing and Obedience

Oh and just a couple cute things Tyler said yesterday that I don't want to forget...since I'm blogging anyway.

We were driving around waiting to pick up Bobby from work and Tyler said, "Mom, you said we were picking up Daddy from work, but this isn't his work! Where are you going?!" (he knows the exact route and if we deviate he knows!) I said, "Well we don't have to be there for about 15 more min. so I'm just killing some time." Tyler said, "Mom!" (Totally worried like) "We DON'T kill!"

I was getting ready to put Kylee in her car seat and Tyler jumped into the drivers seat to "drive" (don't worry the car wasn't on). I said, "Come on bud come get it in your car seat."
Tyler: "No! I'm driving right now."
Me: "No Tyler come on I don't have time for this."
Tyler: "Just 5 more min."
Me: "okay Tyler you can sit there until I'm done buckling Kylee in, then you have to come get in your seat."
After I get Kylee: "Okay Tyler I'm done lets go."
Tyler: "Okay, thanks for letting me drive mom!" and hops right out, runs around to his seat and climbs in.
Me slightly baffled that it didn't turn into a full fledged argument and a crying tantrum says, "Thank you so much Tyler for being obedient, I really appreciate that!"
Tyler: "Heavenly Father loves me when I be'd obedient! Yup, Heavenly Father loves me!"

Yea, that was proud mommy moment.

6 comments:

Rebekah said...

Wow! What a sweet little boy he is! You guys must be doing something right to have him respond like that!

cnelson said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! If only everyone in the whole wide world knew what this little two year old knew!

Unknown said...

AWWWW how sweet!! LOL - Mom we don't kill!!! Darn it!

Alisa and Sky said...

Ha ha! I love and miss that boy! Give him and kylee big hugs and kisses!

Michelle C said...

that is awesome!! i just love that nathan is talking more. i just love hearing what he has to say. ty is awesome.

The Johnson Family said...

I really really hope my son will be like that someday!


Google